This beginner/intermediate course takes place over Zoom on Tuesday evenings from November 3rd to December 8th. No special equipment required.
The course topics for each of the six weeks are
- Intro and audio theory
- Inputs: microphones, DIs and RF systems
- Mixing level 1: gain, eq, compression, analog/digital
- Mixing level 2: bussing, effects, gain structure
- Sound systems: mains and monitors, networking
- Stage plots, safety, grounding, roles in the industry.
Jon will send out meeting invites by email prior to each session. He will use the email address you provide on the payment screen unless you notify us otherwise.